Wednesday 4 April 2012

Random thoughts

Again due to the sleep deprived night random thoughts were flowing in..
Though these are cliches I just felt like noting them down and publishing them.

  •  I wish I had learnt all that I have now, back then when I was getting hurt..
    I would have been so less hurt or not at all..
    For I would have understood, it happens, with anybody, anytime.. Its life!
    Yes its life, this is how it teaches..
    It does not give you lessons first and then an experience,
    Its always the other way round..
    But the best part is "For every wrong that you question, you r answered with a right later"..
    All you can do is question.. Y?


  • You will find yourself with people and question.. had I ever thought I would be with them?
    You will find yourself in situations and wonder.. I had never thought I would be in this one.
    Just when you start believing life is very unpredictable, stability sets in..
    And start believing life's stable.. zoom it takes a 180 degrees flip :D

No comments:

Post a Comment